The Rainbow Bridge
There is a bridge connecting Heaven and Earth. It is called the Rainbow Bridge because of its many colors. Just this side of the Rainbow Bridge, there is a land of meadows, hills and valleys with lush green grass.
When a beloved pet dies, the pet goes to this place. There is always food and water and warm spring weather. The old and frail animals are young again. Those who are maimed are made whole again. They play all day with each other.
There is only one thing missing; they are not with their special person who loved them on earth. So each day they run and play until the day comes when one suddenly looks up! The nose twitches. The ears are up. The eyes are staring. And this one suddenly runs from the group.
You have been seen, and when you and your special friend meet, you take him or her in your arms and embrace. Your face is kissed again and again and again, and you look once more into the eyes of your trusting pet.
Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together, never again to be separated.
- Elaine J. Marks
To submit a tribute, please click here and provide us with the following information:
- Your name, address and email address
- Named of loved one
- Species - dog, cat, horse, human, etc..
- Color you would prefer for your tribute background - choice of red, yellow, orange, sea foam, green, blue, purple, pink, white (see current pages for samples)
- Your tribute - please make it no more than 500 characters including all punctuation and spaces.
- Depending on species, we will include one of our original tribute icons - angel dog, angel cat or rainbow for humans or others.
- A donation would be appreciated but not required.
“Animals" to many; "Pets" to some;
"Soul Children" to the very lucky
But what if they might be angels? Selfless beings, come from the bright beyond
Come to teach us love....compassion...even humility? M Zupan