- In loving memory of In Honor of the life of Malia Stromquist
A gentle loving person, who touched all our lives and C.A.R.E's animals'
lives with her generosity and love. Malia's was a rare soul; one with a
great heart who loved and cared for others deeply. She walked the walk and
never just talked the talk. Malia was ( and we are sure still is) a great
lover of all animals. She was the greatest Mom to her precious fur kids
Berta, Moocher and Snow Ball.
I know that you are at the Rainbow Bridge with your beloved Grandmother Berta, your adorable Huskey Berta and little Moocher and that you were met with lots of hugs and kisses from both Bertas, lots of purrs from Moocher and a big hug from Mildred, who loved you alot.Malia, I will miss those long talks in which we solved all the world's problem's. You were there for me whan I needed you and I am here for you and the 3 souls whom you loved most in this world... your wonderful Mom Marilyn, her anchor Terry and little Snow Ball.
We miss you so much.
- - Joanna Patrice & C.A.R.E.
- Family/Friends/Caregivers: Joanna Patrice & C.A.R.E.
- In loving memory of Majel Barrett Roddenberry
- A great lady who shared a love of the small ones of this world. We know that she was met by many waggings and purrings just the other side of the Rainbow Bridge!
- - C.A.R.E. and its fur-folk
- Family/Friends/Caregivers: C.A.R.E. and its fur-folk
- In loving memory of Tyler
- In loving memory of Tyler, our spunky, funny lovely little boy.
- - Jane Samson
- Family/Friends/Caregivers: Jane and Abby
- In loving memory of Margaret "Kenny" Laird
- In memory of my sister.
- - Carolyn Martin
- Family/Friends/Caregivers: Carolyn Martin
- In loving memory of Llewellyn
- Llewellyn "Luke" Plunkett was a true hero from the greatest generation ever! A resident of Vancouver, WA, he was the beloved father of Tim Plunkett, Chief Instructor for Self-Defense Systems, as well as the devoted guardian of his little gray cat "Gizzi." Luke Plunkett passed away on January 22, 2007, at the age of 83. Plunkett was a war hero of the June 6, 1944 Normandy Invasion. A member of the 82nd Airborne Division, he was awarded the Purple Heart and proudly received 4 Bronze Stars and an Oak Cluster. His last thoughts centered on the future of his feline companion, Gizzi. And so a call went out to the Vancouver community for an adoptive family! And one was found: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16828848/ Please join us in celebrating the life of Luke Plunkett, a true hero!
- - Tim Plunkett & Bill Myers
- Family/Friends/Caregivers: Tim Plunkett, Bill Myers
- In loving memory of Francine Katzenbogen
- - Amanda and Mary Z.
- In loving memory of Jacqueline Majeski
- - John Majeski
- In loving memory of Bernard Tiernan
- - Andrea Humberger
- In loving memory of Leata Anderson
- - Mary Z.